Winners Ways Contributor Guidelines
Please read through our guidelines and expectations before submitting an article on our platform.
STEP 1. Our Expectations:
Length: Pieces typically run about 600 to 800 words, but not more than 1,100 words.
Topics: Our content seek to inspire and motivate our readers to take the steps necessary to discover their potentials. Our editors are looking for articles that educate and provide insight into current trends and offer actionable takeaway tips to our readers.
Clear message: We’re looking for fresh perspectives on topics our readers care about. To ensure you’re offering an original idea:
Actionable advice: Stories that don’t provide our readers with actionable advice likely won’t be selected for publication.
Trustworthy sources: Always remember to cite the sources of information that you want to share on our website. e savvy about the sources you cite. Please trustworthy, easily verifiable and reliable sources as much as possible.
STEP 2. Before Submitting:
Proof-read your article. If your piece is riddled with typos and/or factual errors, it will not be accepted. We want a well-written and professional article on our website.
Link to your sources. If you quote someone or cite a statistic, link it to your source.
If you interview someone, please say so in the article.
Submit original work. Work you didn’t write is not acceptable. Do not copy other people’s articles.
Do not indulge in self-promotion on our website. Mentions of your company, book or skillset should be used to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
For your author profile:
Provide a short profile information to the editor:
STEP 3. The Outcome
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, contributors should expect to receive a response within 3-4 weeks after submission. If you have not heard from us after 8 weeks, please consider your article as being rejected.
- If the article is accepted, an Entrepreneur editor will create a profile for the author in the Content Management System (CMS). Once you receive an onboarding email from our CMS, you will be asked to upload a two- to three-sentence bio and a profile picture in our system, along with the social media handles you would like to include.
- Accepted articles will likely require revisions. Your editor will likely have questions or suggestions. If your piece is sent back to you for rewrites, questions, etc., an editor will put it into check-out mode and send it to you as an email link.
- You will receive an email alert when your piece runs.
STEP 4. Submit your article
- All articles should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org