Click to listen:
A growth mindset is the belief that intelligence and abilities can be developed through hard work, good strategies, and continual learning.
A fixed mindset means you believe intelligence, talent, and other qualities are innate and unchangeable.
A growth mindset is critical if you want to make any meaningful progress in life; because this mindset empowers you to believe that you can be better than what you are right now.
– You can make more money than you are currently making.
– You can land a higher role than your current position.
– You can learn new skills.
– You can lose weight.
– You can improve your skills.
– SIMPLY PUT, consider everything you are or have, and imagine an improved version of it; you can get it.
Please send me a message on any of my social media handle if you want to join my “Growth Circle” Community. Send JOIN.