Title: How to Stay Passionate at Work?
In this episode, you will:
- Why it is important to be passionate at Work for you to be productive?
- Learn about the 3 different categories of people at work.
Click to listen:
Passion is essential in everything we do. If you do not have passion for a task, it will be hard to perform well in such a task.
Based on my observation, people in the pursuit of their daily endeavor can be broadly classified into three main groups:
- Passion Pursuer:These are the people that pursue their passion. They only do what they love. These people are able to connect their passion with a clear sense of purpose in their job. As a result, they are able to contribute their best; they enjoy the challenges and the sometimes disappointment that they may confront at work.
- Passion Snub:These are people that are unable to find passion in what they do, but they continue to do it because they need to make ends meet.
- Passion Builder:Yes, initially, these people may not have passion for what they do, but they understand that to do a good job, they need to connect passion and find ways of enjoying their job.
Which category do you belong?